Did you know that people who have a beautiful smile are perceived as happier, more confident, and more successful? Did you realize your teeth were this powerful?
It's surprising what a huge impact a beautiful smile can make! If you'd like to make improvements to your teeth, your cosmetic dentist in Lafayette, LA can help. Here are some of the dental conditions we can correct with porcelain veneers:
What Is a Porcelain Veneer?
Best described as a thin layer of porcelain, a dental veneer is bonded directly to your natural tooth structure, making it ideal for repairing a number dental issues such as:
- Gaps and spacing between teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Staining and discoloration
- Chips, fractures, and wear
- Misshapen teeth
- Size discrepancies
Veneers can be used to repair one or two teeth, but they're best utilized to enhance an entire smile. Drs. Smith and Domingue combine both their skill and artistry to customize and shade your veneers to perfection, and the result is a smile you'll be proud to share with the world. It can truly give you the confidence to achieve great things!
What Are the Benefits of Veneers?
- Veneers don't discolor at the same rate as your natural tooth enamel. This means you won't have to think about whitening them.
- It's easy to take care of veneers since you'll be able to brush and floss your teeth as you were used to doing.
- You'll find that your veneers are durable and offer great longevity. With the right home care and regular dental checkups, you'll be able to rely on them for years to come.
- Because they're directly bonded to your tooth, they also add strength to your tooth.
Veneers are a great option for restoring your smile, and with decades of experience between our doctors, you can rest assured that you're in expert hands and that they'll deliver the results you were hoping for. When you consider enhancing your smile, the first place to start is a consultation with one of our doctors to learn about the possibilities for your smile.
You may be surprised to learn that veneers aren't the only option to achieve your dream smile! We encourage you to contact our office today to learn more about cosmetic dentistry.